ASCOT TIMBER BUILDING LTD (ATB)
What personal information will we use?
When you register an interest in our buildings or associated products and services we require information such as:
- Telephone Numbers
- Email address
- Project Address
Where permitted to do so we may obtain information about you from third parties such as local authority websites and outside contractors associated with project.
How will your information be used?
We use your personal information to provide you with information and prices on our buildings and services.
We use your personal information to perform the contract or contracts we have with you.
Up to 3 x mailers per year by email to inform of promotions and updates on products which we believe will be of interest to you. You can very easily ‘unsubscribe’ from marketing emails by clicking that option at the top or bottom of each email. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to remove you from our email marketing list.
The period for which we will keep your information
As necessary to comply with legal obligations in regard to construction and tax law.
Who will we share this information with?
- We may share information with outside contractors or authorities as requested by you our client
- Any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to protect our rights or rights of third party; and
- Any third party that purchases, or which we transfer, all or substantially all of our assets and business. Should a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the entity to which we transfer your information uses it in a manner that is consistent to this policy.
If you are concerned about how your information is used, please contact us:
FAO: Data Protection Officer
Ascot Timber Buildings Ltd
Unit 5 Fernhurst Business Park
Fernhurst Nr Haslemere
Surrey GU27 3HB
Or by Email to email@example.com
You can contact using the details above to:
- Request access to your information
- Ask that update, complete or correct your information
- Ask that we erase or restrict use of your information